This article presents an insightful metaphorical perspective of the process of inner healing and transformation, and helps you assess which stage of the process you might be at.
Why should I meditate? How do I meditate to receive answers and gain clarity?"
The intention of meditation is to quiet the constant chatter of our conscious mind, achieve a focused state of concentration, thereby enabling us to access the infinite wisdom of higher consciousness.
Through meditation, we can connect with our spiritual source, heal inner wounds, awaken to our spiritual nature, and discover our higher purpose.
Read here to find out how you may achieve this with our meditation technique.
Our Mission is to help individuals, groups and communities awaken to our spiritual nature, and live our individual and collective higher purpose.
What is it like to live our higher purpose?
What is the purpose of the soul on Earth, and how do we lead our human lives meaningfully?
Take a moment to read this and find out.
I came across this video today, and it struck a chord in me. Our world is in a bad shape, and this video by BBC Ideas shares that there is actually something we can all do everyday, right now, to make our world better.
I would just like to add that we do not have to find a stranger to start our kind acts on, because the most important person we are often unkind to, is ourselves.
Hence, let's start this project of practising kindness today, beginning with ourselves:
- take a deep breath, and express gratitude for how far we have come along during these difficult times
- eat well, exercise regularly and sleep enough to be kind to our bodies
- slow down, reflect and meditate to be kind to our minds
- know that we are not perfect, and are not meant to be, and strive to be kind to ourselves every single day
Moving along, let's practise kindness for:
- Our immediate family or those who are living with us
- Our family and friends
- Neighbours and casual acquaintances
- Everyone else we meet in our daily lives
Let's start this kindness project for ourselves, our loved ones, people we know, people we have yet to meet, and the future generations, today :)